Question about TACT articulation setup in Shreddage 3

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello: I'm rather new to Shreddage 3. I recently purchased Stratus and I'm trying to understand the mechanics of how it works. Unfortunately the manual is not very complete. It has no mention of how to use the TACT interface. I also don't find any online tutorial videos about this. I'm looking for information so that I can use it correctly and efficiently.

See the attached image below. I see that each articulation has three lines associated with it. For example, Staccato shows three lines (KEY, VEL, and N/A). Does one selection override the other? Does the program use one, two, or three options simultaneously to apply an articulation? What happens when two articulations have the same CC values such as Staccato and Staccato Snap (they both use D0). If I use the D0 articulation will that apply BOTH Staccato and Staccato Snap? This is so confusing. Any help or direction to a proper tutorial will be very helpful. Thanks!
TACT articulation setup.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TACT manual is separate (found at the bottom of each Shreddage 3 product page):

https://impactsoundworks.com/docs/ISW%2 ... Manual.pdf

I never had any trouble find the articulations in Tact.Three buttons on the top right.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”