wy does it play on automatic chord on string 1 and not on string 5 ?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

See screenshot. avoid that it play string 1 i know, i can lower the strum range. but it never play string 5. how can it play on string 5 ?
automatic chords.jpg
another thing i see. switch to custom chords and load one note poerchords do not work correct when use other tuning than standard. for example when switch to drop d it still play string 6 2 frets below when choose a root key that play string 6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Email Greg at Orange Tree?
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

It depends on the chord mode you're using and chord voicings. And beyond that, the fretting position, capo, and alternate tuning also would affect which frets/strings get strummed.

The powerchords only custom chords preset uses standard tuning, so if you change to an alternate tuning you would need to adjust which frets to use in the chord voicings.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

automatic chords.jpg
I mean the automatic chord mode enable. How can it play string 5 ?. i press only root key of chord and it play on string 1 string 4 and string 6. but not string 5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”