Shreddage 3.5 Hydra Palm Mutes are strange?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcEj6Y3t3Q
But what the hell is this? This doesn't sound normal. It's Rhythm mode, it's got barely any adjustments, and I did show me adjusting it a bit, but something is wrong with these palm mutes, they sound too muted, like there's no palm. Is this a bug? this needs fixing right away, this makes it unusable.

Your mapping setup looks a little messed up. You need to make sure mutes have the same keyswitch listed and are in the correct velocity range. In one of your images it looked like the sus and mute vel ranges were overlapping. Let's start with that. Then, please upload the MIDI being used along with a saved snapshot of the exact patch you're using.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

FIXED, but I unfortunately don't know how. I had this working in another project with the same settings. If I had to guess, something was either being latched, or Kontakt had screwed up something. What I did was replace it with a non-Kontakt VST, then replace that with Kontakt and of course Shreddage Hydra. I'm not sure what was causing it? I always use the velocity scaling version since it's more convenient, it's how I've always composed guitar VSTs, how most do it as well. The palm mutes in the video were short. The ones I'm aiming for are long.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”