Automation of Ample Guitar LP

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I'm new to all this so I hope you can help. Is there away, using automation, to switch from Strummer to Riffer? Second, is there a list with explanation of all the different automation commands? I only see abbreviations when I try to select one. Some are obvious but other leave me scratching my head. Thanks for any help you can provide.

EDIT: Found the answer to my first question - S-Strum Toggle. I understand what the letters mean but some of the labels are still not understood.

GuitarGeek wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:36 pm Hi. I'm new to all this so I hope you can help. Is there away, using automation, to switch from Strummer to Riffer? Second, is there a list with explanation of all the different automation commands? I only see abbreviations when I try to select one. Some are obvious but other leave me scratching my head. Thanks for any help you can provide.

EDIT: Found the answer to my first question - S-Strum Toggle. I understand what the letters mean but some of the labels are still not understood.
S-Strum Toggle is Strum Mode Toggle. All the automatable parameters are represented on the Gui of the plugin, but not all the Gui elements have parameters associated to it. The first letter of each parameter's name indicate which panel it belongs to.

For example, "S" means "Strummer Panel", "R" means "Riffer Panel", "M" means "Main Panel".

Return to “Ample Sound”