Studio One not recognising plugin

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample guitar has been running without problems for years but this week Studio One has not been able to load the VST. I have up dated with the recent up-date for Ample Guitar but it still does not load, I'm running Windows 11. I've made sure that Studio One has scanned my PC for all plugins but I still get the message that it failed to load. "Loading Sample Failed" is the message and "Plug-in will not make a sound". Any suggestions would be welcome.

Alun

alun wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:52 pm Ample guitar has been running without problems for years but this week Studio One has not been able to load the VST. I have up dated with the recent up-date for Ample Guitar but it still does not load, I'm running Windows 11. I've made sure that Studio One has scanned my PC for all plugins but I still get the message that it failed to load. "Loading Sample Failed" is the message and "Plug-in will not make a sound". Any suggestions would be welcome.

Alun
Hi Alun,

This error message shows up because the plugin don't have access to the library folder or the config files. Could you check if it loads in Rectangles? Rectangles is our mini host and you can find it in Start Menu - Ample Sound

Return to “Ample Sound”