Question: Routing Audio to a specific In of Multi-In Plugin (PsyScope, send routing, bus routing)

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Disclaimer: I'm sorry, I haven't checked the forum for similar discussions. Please be patient with me.

I'm checking out PsyScope (free edition, VST2) which is a tempo synced multi-channel scope.
I went through the routing examples on their page here: https://fx23.net/psyscope/
It gives two options, bus-based and send-based routing.
Both route the audio to individual inputs of the plugin...
I don't see these individual inputs option in Bitwig.

Question: Am I doing something wrong, or is this not possible?

Thanks & BR
Peter

I'm interested in this as well, I have never been able to work it out!
Bitwig, against the constitution.

BobDog wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:14 am I'm interested in this as well, I have never been able to work it out!
After spending some time to try it out and find something in the internet ... I'm afraid, that VST multi-in plugins are not supported.

Or am I wrong? Anyone?

No, multichannel inputs are not supported in Bitwig (apart from sidechain input), which is weird considering the year we live in.

Also not much talk about the lack of it so the implementation of multi-channel input support probably isn't very high on their to-do list, but maybe and hopefully I'm wrong about that.

I used to use Plogue Bidule for this, so I could route the sidechain input to an input of my choice inside of it.
I also used reastream to send audio to Bidule and route it there.
But yeah, it's a pain, so multichannel support is high on my personal list too. I may even update my subscription for it.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Bitwig”