How to use the feature with C2 and D2 ??

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought the ChineeWinds a few days ago, it's really wonderfull.
I do not understand how to use the new feature changing the sound by activating the C2 or D2 key on my midi keyboard. Nothing seems to happen - I've even tried C1 and D1 as the tutorials seems to indicate those keys.

Could someone please explain this to me

/Kenneth

Hi Kenneth, thanks for the kind words.

1st of all, make sure you didn't choose the patches that are not programmed with keyswitch. :)

If that still doesn't work, then please try it one octave higher or lower on your MIDI keyboard.

If that still doesn't work, please give us more detail about your host/PC specs/OS etc.

[quote="sosayweall"]Hi Kenneth, thanks for the kind words.

1st of all, make sure you didn't choose the patches that are not programmed with keyswitch. :)

Hmmm... very good start point
How can I know witch are programmed with keyswitch and witch are not ?.
Could you please give me a few examples of witch patch that should work :-)

/Kenneth

Good to see that that helps. :)

Patches 1-38 have been programmed to perform keyswitch.

Patches 1-38 have been programmed to perform keyswitch.[/quote]

It works, thank for for your very helpfull support :)
It's C1 and D1 key on my setup that do the trick
Looking forward to see (make that Hear) a VST with chinese string instruments from you.

My setup is cubase LE, Korg legacy with hardware controller for midi input along with my trusty old Yamaha DX7 also as midi input

/Kenneth

Hi Kenneth, Erhu is on the 'things-to-come list'. Spread the word about ChineeWinds so we may speed things up. :D

Thank you for your support of Kong Audio. It's nice to see an old-school synth user who also enjoys ChineeWinds.

Return to “Kong Audio”