Two kits that helped shape the sound of the 90s.
Modern Retro Drums features 4 full drum kits sampled from:
- a 1997 Sonor Designer kit played with sticks and hotords.
- a Tama Starclassics kit played with stick and brushes.
The kits come with 4 sets of cymbals sampled from a Zildjian set (sticks and hotrods) and a Turkish set (sticks and brushes) and additional Cymbals (Sabian and Ufip) and 6 snares from Ludwig, Sonor and Tama, presented in 13 different versions.
These kits have been largely used since the '90s to craft some of the best selling music ever recorded:
- 15 GB compressed sample content size.
- 67499 samples.
- 4 full drum kits (2 sticks + 1 brushes + 1 hotrods).
- 72 drum pieces.
- sampled in full detail: up to 300 samples per articulation and up to 11 round robin (Kontakt).
- integrated, advanced MIDI player with 19 Styles, made up of 1119 patterns recorded by a top session drummer.
- up to 4 close mics.
- 4 room channels: Overhead stereo, Overhead mono ribbon, Room U87 and Room PZM.
- warm and deep sound, recorded through an analog tape machine.
- tuning, velocity curve and AHD envelope controls on each drum.
- 25 global factory presets.
- 36 custom IR reverbs.
- 6 HiHat openings.
- custom-built Kontakt Drummer Engine v. 2.0: introduces the Player, a complete MIDI Style composition and real-time performance tool.
- REQUIRES the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or better