112dB has updated Redline Reverb to version 1.0.6. Besides several bug fixes this update includes a 64-bit version for Windows.
- Improved sound quality on higher sample rates.
- Peak light got stuck at a local maximum on MAC OS.
- Knob & slider parameters didn't show up correctly in native editors and external controllers.
- Presets weren't updated in the native editor/external controllers in Cubase.
- Deformed input meter on mono tracks in ProTools.
This update is free for all registered users. For more information on Redline Reverb please visit 112dB.com/redline/reverb
The update can be found at 112dB.com/redline/reverb?latest
An unrestricted 60-day evaluation version is available from 112dB.com/redline/reverb?demo
14 Jun 2013 112dB Big Blue Limiter & Compressor 25% Off
01 Mar 2013 112dB Redline Reverb - 25% Off
08 Apr 2012 112dB releases Big Blue Compressor
19 Aug 2010 112dB updates Big Blue Limiter to v1.1
23 Jun 2010 112dB releases Big Blue Limiter
28 May 2010 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.2
23 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Preamp to v1.0.1
09 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.4
14 Jan 2010 112dB releases Redline Preamp
04 Jan 2010 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.3
01 Sep 2009 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.2
21 Aug 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
11 Aug 2009 112dB releases Redline Equalizer
15 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1