21st August 2013
To celebrate this new release 112dB is offering 50% off Redline Monitor until 30th September, 2013.
Redline Monitor is a listening, mixing, and mastering tool that makes your headphones experience more natural: as if the sound came from a pair of external speakers.
It replaces the extreme stereo separation that is characteristic for headphones by the detailed stereo image of near-field monitor speakers without any detrimental effect on the audio.
- Transparent sound with perfectly flat frequency response.
- Support for samplerates up to 384kHz.
- True stereo soundstage with adjustable speaker position.
- Separately adjustable phantom center level for optimal speaker matching.
- Distance control to simulate placement of near-field monitors in room.
- Auxiliary left/right solo and phase invert controls for critical listening.
- Output switchable to mono for mono-compatibility checking.
Redline Monitor is available in VST (32-bit & 64-bit), AU (32-bit & 64-bit) & RTAS (32-bit) format, and is sold exclusively from the 112dB online store.
14 Jun 2013 112dB Big Blue Limiter & Compressor 25% Off
01 Mar 2013 112dB Redline Reverb - 25% Off
08 Apr 2012 112dB releases Big Blue Compressor
19 Aug 2010 112dB updates Big Blue Limiter to v1.1
23 Jun 2010 112dB releases Big Blue Limiter
28 May 2010 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.2
23 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Preamp to v1.0.1
09 Mar 2010 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.4
14 Jan 2010 112dB releases Redline Preamp
04 Jan 2010 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.3
01 Sep 2009 112dB updates Redline Equalizer to v1.0.2
21 Aug 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.3
11 Aug 2009 112dB releases Redline Equalizer
15 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Reverb to v1.0.1
05 May 2009 112dB updates Redline Monitor to v1.0.2