16th December 2004
- No aliasing from 0.1 Hz to 16 kHz.
- 96 kHz and up to 64 bits floating point.
- More than 400 presets, designed by industry professionals.
- Playable through a MIDI keyboard.
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators. The second oscillator can modulate either the first two oscillators or the filter.
- Low pass resonant filter.
- 1 LFO which can be synchronized on the tempo of the host sequencer.
- 1 Sample and Hold.
- Env 1: ADSR; Env 2: AR ; 1 Envelope Follower.
- 1 Ring modulator.
- 1 ARP original sequencer.
- Stereo output.
- A Tracker / interactive LFO exclusive module allowing to create new kinds of modulations in real time.
- ARP2500 multimode 12 db filter including the very special notch / low shell filter combination.
- Possibility to synchronize Osc2 on Osc1.
- 1 Chorus.
- 1 Stereo Delay to be synchronized via MIDI.
- Updated voltage processors that you can now use either as inverters, mixers or lag processors.
- New keyboard following management.
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices with Unison possibilities.
- Absolutely pure and top quality sound, just like the original ARP 2600 sound.
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad
24 Jun 2010 KVR Ten: May and June 2010 Winners Announced
16 Oct 2007 Musicrow releases The Arp Kingdom for Arp 2600 V