4th December 2007
Arturia has announced that Analog Factory 2.0 is now shipping. This update is free for all registered owners. It features numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Include 3500 sounds (instead of 2000).
- Now includes presets from the Jupiter-8V.
- Improved effects management.
- VST 2.4 \ Cubase 4 ready.
Main bug fixes:
- Preset switching has been improved to avoid any problems whilst browsing presets and playing simultaneously.
- Improved loading time.
- Hanging notes have been eradicated when used within a sequencer.
- The preset database has been updated to avoid presets with same name and/or sound.
- Fixed a bug in the minimoog engine: on Mac Intel, some preset parameters could go out of range and cause a bad sound.
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) has been improved.
- Preferences are now saved automatically after each change to avoid any loss of MIDI configuration or snapshots.
Analog Factory has an MSRP of $249 / €199 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, and RTAS (ProTools 6 and 7) formats. New demo versions are available too.