4th December 2007
Arturia has announced that Analog Factory 2.0 is now shipping. This update is free for all registered owners. It features numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Include 3500 sounds (instead of 2000).
- Now includes presets from the Jupiter-8V.
- Improved effects management.
- VST 2.4 \ Cubase 4 ready.
Main bug fixes:
- Preset switching has been improved to avoid any problems whilst browsing presets and playing simultaneously.
- Improved loading time.
- Hanging notes have been eradicated when used within a sequencer.
- The preset database has been updated to avoid presets with same name and/or sound.
- Fixed a bug in the minimoog engine: on Mac Intel, some preset parameters could go out of range and cause a bad sound.
- The GUI (Graphical User Interface) has been improved.
- Preferences are now saved automatically after each change to avoid any loss of MIDI configuration or snapshots.
Analog Factory has an MSRP of $249 / €199 and is available for Windows and Mac OS X in Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, and RTAS (ProTools 6 and 7) formats. New demo versions are available too.
23 Jan 2014 Arturia announces Spark 2 (Software)
22 Jan 2014 Arturia updates Analog Lab to v1.1
17 Dec 2013 Arturia V Collection 3.0 50% Off
19 Nov 2013 Arturia releases KeyLab Keyboard Controllers
02 Nov 2013 Arturia Holiday Season Deals
24 Oct 2013 Arturia releases MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer
15 Oct 2013 Arturia releases iSEM for iPad
05 Apr 2013 Arturia ships Spark EDM and EDM Expansion Pack
01 Apr 2013 Arturia releases iMini for iPad