9th February 2010
Audio Ease has updated the Windows version of Speakerphone to v2.0.3, which benefits from the same fixes as the Mac version that was released last week (see below), plus:
- [Audiosuite] no more access violation errors.
- PC Installer does not remove user files anymore.
From Mac fixes:
- When "Mute on Stop" is on, the telecom module also mutes.
- Bypass not saved anymore in Automation Presets.
- [AU] MIDI works now.
- [AU] in Logic: Plugin windows sticks to its frame now.
- [Live] Presets window floats on top of the plugin window.
- [VST] offline processing window can access presets window.
- Avid Media Composer compatibility.
- [Cubase 5] sample bay works again.
- [PT] choosing a Pro Tools presets writes automation.
- [PT] Compare works again.
- [PT] adjustments of automation data is correct now.
- [Audiosuite] no remaining of previous preview in rendered audio.
22 Jan 2014 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.1.2
12 Oct 2012 Audio Ease updates Snapper to v2.0.6
24 Jul 2012 Audio Ease updates Snapper to v2.0.4
25 May 2012 Audio Ease updates Speakerphone to v2.0.4
10 Apr 2012 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.0.5
18 Jan 2012 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.0.3
20 Dec 2011 Audio Ease releases Altiverb 7 for Mac
07 Nov 2011 Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v6.3.7
08 Oct 2010 Audio Ease releases Snapper 2
30 Nov 2009 Audio Ease updates Cabinet to v1.0.1