28th October 2004
- Display harmonics numbers in the additive editor.
- New harmonics processing functions in the additive editor.
- Oscillators can be muted directly from the top tabs.
- The additive editor accepts drag/drop for .wav and .add files.
- Stereo, 24 bits and 8 bits wav files are now accepted in the additive editor and as external wavs.
- Deleting items from the presets database is now much faster.
- Items dropped in the presets database now go into the proper folder.
- New menu for the the current preset name.
- Rhino prompts for the install path if not found (for compatibility with Muse Research's Receptor).
An updated manual will also be available in the next few days.
24 Sep 2012 BigTick updates Rhino to v2.11
05 Dec 2010 Big Tick Audio updates Zen to v1.2
29 Jun 2010 BigTick updates Rhino and Rhino CM to v2.08
20 Apr 2010 Big Tick updates Rhino to v2.06
26 Jun 2006 T3 releases T3-Volume 4-Rhino
09 Jul 2004 discoDSP Vertigo cross-grade offer