8th February 2008
Bismark has released a new freebie, bs-0, and also released the final (i.e. non-beta) versions of bs-1 / bs-16 v4.0 and bs-spectrum v1.3.
bs-1/bs-16 v4.0 and bs-spectrum v1.3 changes since the last beta versions:
- [VST] Fixed some GUI issues.
bs-0 is a freeware software playback sampler for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST 2.4 and Audio Units plug-in formats. It can load and play SoundFont 2 and DLS files.
Features / specifications:
- Loads 1 SoundFont / DLS file.
- 1 (mono) output.
- 4 voices:
- Modulation LFO (to Osc/Amp/Fil) and Vibrato LFO (to Osc) supported.
- Volume EG (to Amp) and Modulation EG (to Osc/Fil) supported.
- Receive MIDI Channel: don't care
- Supports MIDI note on/off, CC, Program Change, pitch bend , system exclusive (Universal realtime / non-realtime, Roland GS compatible).
- Internal Effects: Reverb and Chorus.
29 Jun 2012 bismark updates bs-spectrum for iOS to v2.1
31 Mar 2012 bismark releases bs-16i v1.4 for iOS
19 Jan 2012 Bismark updates bs-0, bs-1 and bs-16 to v4.1
15 Feb 2011 Bismark updates bs-0, bs-1 and bs-16 to v4.0.5
01 Feb 2010 Bismark updates bs-0, bs-1, and bs-16 to v4.0.4
22 Jan 2009 Bismark updates bs-0, bs-1 and bs-16 to v4.0.2
05 Dec 2007 Bismark updates bs-1, bs-16 and bs-spectrum
28 Aug 2007 bismark releases v4.0 beta 2 of bs-16 and bs-1
20 Feb 2006 Bismark updates bs-1 and bs-16 to v3.0.2
13 Feb 2006 Bismark updates bs-1 and bs-16 to v3.0.1