1st April 2009
Cakewalk has announced a free update for the Rapture wavetable synthesizer. The free Rapture 1.2 Update will be available to registered Rapture customers late April, 2009 at www.cakewalk.com.
The free Rapture 1.2 Update will include:
- New Envelope Generator functionality including the ability to retrigger envelopes using the Step Generator, Saving and Loading EG presets, Drag and Drop EG presets, an alternate Zoom mode, and auto-scroll when programming, a useful feature when working with extended or zoomed in waveforms.
- New Internal Tempo option, with a built-in Tap Tempo – use this option to create syncopated rhythmic effects when using Rapture in a host DAW, or use it in stand-alone mode to ensure that Rapture's tempo-based effects and modulations are in time with the music you are performing.
- DC offset blocker to remove unwanted DC offset distortion that can occur when loading some waveforms.
- Extended Vista x64 support including the ability for both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Rapture to be installed on the Windows Vista x64 operating system ensuring access within 32-bit DAWs that may be running on the 64-bit OS.
- Selectors added to multiple parameters for quicker access to desired settings.
- Knobs Focus Indicator to help the user identify which knob is currently in focus.
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1
07 Jul 2011 Les Productions Zvon offers Summer Bundles
23 Jul 2009 fisound releases Universal 120 for Rapture
08 May 2008 Heatseekers release Dramatica for Rapture