3rd August 2009
ENTTEC has released a new beta version of its lighting control plug-in, DMXIS (v1.0.3 beta). This beta version has passed ENTTEC's in-house testing, but has not yet been stress-tested across a large number of installations. Use with appropriate caution, and remember you can easily re-install 1.0.2 if you experience any problems. If you do find any issues, please let them know.
- Increased reliability of transmitted DMX data when used with certain low cost fixtures.
- MIDI assignments cleared with the "Forget" were not being stored on exit.
- Added "Bank Tempo" control to the Preset Manager page (See manual page 26).
- MIDI Learn now supports 7 & 14 bit NRPN messages (See manual page 23).
- DMXIS now displays all 16 MIDI input channels in Ableton Live. (In the previous release, only MIDI Ch 1 was available). You can switch DMXIS banks/presets by routing Ableton clips containing Notes to Ch 15/16 (as described on page 24).
- When the VST/Audio Unit plug-in is loaded or deleted, it does not clear the DMX channel values. The most recent DMX values will be held by the DMXIS hardware until a new preset is explicitly loaded into DMXIS. This allows you to change between songs in your audio host without plunging the audience into darkness.
- On the Footswitch Settings window, the "Click & hold time" range can now be set to 0mS. Useful if you are using a footswitch for the "Last Preset (while held)" feature, and want immediate response to the switch being pressed.
- Fixtures pop-up menu now uses subcategories within each manufacturer if necessary (i.e. if there are too many fixtures to fit on the screen).
12 Jun 2012 ENTTEC updates DMXIS to v1.3
15 Mar 2011 ENTTEC updates DMXIS to v1.1.2
21 Dec 2010 ENTTEC updates DMXIS to v1.1.1
25 Nov 2009 ENTTEC updates DMXIS to v1.0.4
08 Oct 2009 ENTTEC updates DMXIS to v1.0.3
03 Aug 2009 ENTTEC releases DMXIS v1.0.3 beta