Flux has announced the release of Stereo Tool - a new free plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X. Its other freebie plug-in, Bitter Sweet II, has also been updated for both Windows and Mac OS X and Flux's commercial pug-ins have all been updated too (v220.127.116.11).
Stereo Tool offers controls and visual feedback for the stereo stage. It features ultra precise controls of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels. A phase inverter is available for each channel. A global stereo pan and a stereo width setting are also implemented to complete the management of the stereo signal.
Stereo Tool also offers an accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content. A vector scope display, Peak meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
As all Flux:: plug-ins it features 64-bit floating point processing, up to 8 FS (384 KHz).
Stereo Tool is available for AU, RTAS and VST compatible host applications for Windows and Mac OS X.
Fixes and improvements in Flux freeware plug-ins since v18.104.22.168:
- All Products Improvement: Session Load and Preset Recall Time in both RTAS and VST.
- All Products Improvement: Preset Manger Filter Work now on Name, Description, Comment and Keyword.
- All Products Bug: In RTAS the plug-ins was not answering correctly to the compare chunk function for custom additional chunk.
- Products Bug Multi-Channels VST plug-ins Kill the Fx Chain in Samplitude 9, 10.
- Products Bug 2 Channels version does not reload Multi-Channels version Preset.
Fix and improvements in Flux's commercial plug-ins since v22.214.171.124:
- Epure Improvement: Q default value is now defined to 7
- Epure Improvement: RTAS CPU consumption.
- Epure Improvement: RTAS Resources update with XML page table include.
- Epure Improvement: Load Time.
- Epure Bug: Master Gain was broken.
- Epure Bug: ProTools Page Table update.
- Epure Improvement: Process CPU consumption optimization.
- Pure Limiter Bug Pure Limiter - Vue Meter Flicker!
New Features in Flux's commercial plug-ins since v126.96.36.199:
- Epure Eq Scale can now be set as follow: Auto, +- 6 dB, +- 12 dB, +- 24 dB. Right click on the Eq display to access this setting (Menu).