23rd May 2006
Magix has updated Samplitude and Sequoia to v8.3.1.
- "no ripple for locked objects" in lock definitions for consistent handling of locked objects with ripple: Hereby any mouse operation which would lead to ripple of locked objects gets blocked and causes a warning dialog.
- "no ripple for locked objects" = OFF: for delete and insert commands to be carried out, you can chose between "ripple all" and "ripple unlocked objects".
- "no ripple for locked objects" = ON: mouse operation and delete/insert commands are carried out up to the point where the locked objects start.
- MP3 Encoder quality settings maintain in between program sessions now.
- Fixed: the network dongle is now working with Codemeter Runtime 2.2+.
- [Sequoia]: Content-Key-Function is available now in the crossfade editor for left and right object mouse operations (if "limited mouse operation" is switched off). This is especially useful for sync edit without ripple.
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jan 2011 Magix updates Samplitude and Sequoia to v11.2
24 Mar 2010 Magix releases Vandal Virtual Guitar & Bass Amp
16 Dec 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 Trial Version
08 Sep 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
01 Apr 2009 Magix announces Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
12 Dec 2008 Magix releases Samplitude and Sequoia v10.2
17 Jun 2008 Magix releases Sequoia and Samplitude v10.1
15 Jan 2008 Magix updates Sequoia/Samplitude to v10.0.2
03 Jan 2008 Magix releases Samplitude 10 demo version
20 Dec 2007 Magix updates Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1
31 Oct 2007 Magix releases Sequoia 10 and Samplitude 10
12 Oct 2007 Magix announces Samplitude 10 and Sequoia 10
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing
26 Jul 2006 Samplitude V8 SE free with Computer Music 103