4th December 2012
MathAudio has announced the release of Drawing EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows which permits freehand drawing of the desired frequency responses of both minimum phase and linear phase filters.
- Allows drawing the necessary frequency response by a single movement of the mouse.
- Ensures maximum freedom for experimenting with different curve shapes.
- Allows working with a chosen frequency band without affecting neighboring frequency bands.
- Permits both simultaneous and independent editing of the stereo channels.
- Operates either in minimum phase (zero latency) mode, or in linear phase mode.
- Includes a real-time Spectrum Analyzer.
- Supports Undo and Redo operations.
- Changes the frequency response in a wide range of +/- 20 dB.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Adapted to all sampling rates above 40 kHz.
- Includes a clipping indicator and a volume control.
Pricing & Availability
Drawing EQ costs $79.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
01 Nov 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.8
28 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.7
09 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Fast EQ to v1.0.4
05 Jun 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.4
27 May 2012 MathAudio updates Pickup Corrector to v1.3
18 May 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1 (incl. 64-bit)
22 Apr 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.1