4th December 2012
MathAudio has announced the release of Drawing EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows which permits freehand drawing of the desired frequency responses of both minimum phase and linear phase filters.
- Allows drawing the necessary frequency response by a single movement of the mouse.
- Ensures maximum freedom for experimenting with different curve shapes.
- Allows working with a chosen frequency band without affecting neighboring frequency bands.
- Permits both simultaneous and independent editing of the stereo channels.
- Operates either in minimum phase (zero latency) mode, or in linear phase mode.
- Includes a real-time Spectrum Analyzer.
- Supports Undo and Redo operations.
- Changes the frequency response in a wide range of +/- 20 dB.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Adapted to all sampling rates above 40 kHz.
- Includes a clipping indicator and a volume control.
Pricing & Availability
Drawing EQ costs $79.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.