mikrosonic has released version 2.0 of the SPC - Music Sketchpad, a sample-based music creation app for Android.
The new version comes with a new GUI and includes new audio effects: Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Filter and Distortion. Every effect has a X/Y control field to manipulate the main parameters in real-time.
The SPC – Music Sketchpad is now optimized for both phones and tablets and the audio engine has been adapted to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). On 10-inch tablets you have the portrait view at your disposal, allowing straightforward operation with it's split screen design.
- Revamped GUI.
- 5 effects: Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Filter and Distortion.
- X/Y controller for each effect.
- 4 send channels for the effects.
- Chaining of two effects.
- Sample cut option.
- Sound library with one-shot samples.
- New demo scene with sounds from ota-q called 'Abfahrt'.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) optimization.
SPC – Music Sketchpad version 2.0 is available on the Android Market as a free demo and a full version for $4.99 (special introduction price).