mikrosonic has released version 2.1 of the SPC - Music Sketchpad, a sample-based music creation app for Android phones and tablets.
The new version comes with support for low latency compliant devices (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 10) running Android 4.2. Also included is a new scene with drum samples called 'Finger Drumming' for live drumming on such low latency devices.
- GUI enhancements for 7 inch tablets.
- Support for low latency compliant devices (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 10) running Android 4.2.
- New scene 'Finger Drumming' for live drumming on low latency devices added.
- Stability improvements for loop recording.
- Time delay for Bluetooth added to assure undisturbed audio transmission.
- GUI performance enhancements.
SPC – Music Sketchpad version 2.1 is available on the Android Market as a free demo and a full version for $4.99.