10th February 2009
Monkey Tools has updated Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro to v1.1.3. Library Monkey (v3.1.3) and Sound Grinder (v3.3.3) have also been updated.
Changes in Version 1.1.3:
- Improved MPEG 4 Audio Import and Export: Added functionality to more accurately read and write the desired number of samples in MPEG 4 Audio files.
- Upgraded the included LAME support to version 3.98.2
- Fixed an issue where selecting MP3 as the file type and selecting Unchanged for Sample Rate displayed Unchanged, but actually selected 8kHz internally.
- Fixed a crash that could occur under certain circumstances when exporting AIFF, QT, and WAVE files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Trim Plugin UI.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Trim Plugin with Auto-Trim selected.
- Fixed a bug that allowed multiple session windows to be open for a single session saved file.
- Fixed a bug that caused read errors with FLAC files that contained metadata.
- Fixed several items related to ID3 Tags:
- Added support for v2.2 of Attached Picture (previous support was limited to v2.3).
- Fixed a bug where other ID3 Tags could overwrite the Attached Picture during import.
- Changed such that any specified text in the Metadata Tab overrides other values for Encoded By.
- Updated handling of numeric genres.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the saving of audio files when opened directly in the Edit Window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some file settings from being saved after changing in the Process/Audio Tab.
- Made a minor change to exporting WAV files to not write the 'fact' chunk for uncompressed audio.
- Fixed an issue where metadata was not saved to the file when selecting Commit Changes to Original File in the Edit Window.
- Fixed issues with the Monkey Tools Trim plugin:
- Fixed an issue where the Trim plugin would not function properly when Extend Audio to Keep Tails was turned off.
- Fixed an issue where the Fade In was not properly applied on the 2nd and subsequent invocations of the plugin.
- Fixed an issue where the settings were not always applied on the 1st invocation of the plugin.
- Fixed issues where Extend Audio to Keep Tails settings were not properly saved and recalled.
- Updated LAME MP3 support to add support for gapless playback.
- General enhancements: This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.
03 Nov 2008 Monkey Tools updates entire product line