25th February 2013
MusicDevelopments has announced a major update of RapidComposer, the music prototyping software designed for composers, song-writers and musicians of all musical styles. The update features redesigned user interface and improved workflow.
- Redesigned user interface - Better usability on small resolutions.
- Chords and progressions can be based on scale degrees, several chord notations offered.
- Cut/Copy/Paste works for phrases.
- Simpler structure editor.
- MIDI drag and drop tracks or composition to DAWs.
- Improved Idea Tool - Generate a new composition for pressing a key.
- More reliable - The new recovery feature will recover a composition if the program or a plug-in crashes.
During the promotion RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE are available at a discounted price ($224 / $89) until the end of March.
For more information please visit http://www.musicdevelopments.com