Changes in Reaktor v5.8.0:
- Updated OSC Settings window.
- Improved handling of OSC and MIDI, enables fast and easy mapping of MIDI & OSC controllers to Reaktor ensembles in Play Mode.
- New OSC Array modules, for sending and receiving OSC messages in array format.
- OSC in plug-in mode.
- OSC learn feature now also implemented in Play mode.
- OSC activity indicator.
- Limits on the total number of OSC connections have been removed.
- Maximum numbers of ports for the OSC Send and Receive modules has been increased to 40.
- Improved sample management, including the ability to manage samples when in Play Mode.
- Various workflow improvements in the sample map editor.
- Selection of sampler module per drop down menu.
- Show sampler module in structure functionality.
- Mouse control fine tuning.
- Bookmark behavior for Screensets.
- Fixed sample rate per Ensemble.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Changes in Guitar Rig v5.1.1:
- AAX32 support.
- CodeSigning for enhanced OS X Mountain Lion compatibility.
- Several bug fixes.
- No more Start Menu entries on Windows systems.
15 May 2013 Native Instruments updates Battery to v4.0.2
22 May 2013 Musicrow releases Analogica for NI Reaktor