31st October 2013
Nikolozi Meladze released MIDI Editor, an iOS app that is designed to turn an iPad into a music sketchpad. Quickly and easily compose melodies, chord progressions and even drum patterns. It works with synths and music apps that support MIDI input. MIDI clips can then be exported to other apps.
- No complicated editing modes.
- Tap anywhere on the grid to create a note.
- Tap on the existing note to remove it.
- Press and hold a note for a split second to select it, then drag a finger to adjust the note's length, position or pitch.
- Precisely edit a note's position and length on the timeline by zooming in to its exact location.
- Velocity Mode: Select a note and drag a finger vertically to adjust its velocity.
- Adjust vertical and horizontal zooms independently on the grid.
- Export the MIDI files to other apps such as Dropbox, Cubasis and Mail.
- Change which app the MIDI Editor controls by selecting a MIDI Output.
- Background Audio Mode: MIDI clip continues looping in the background while tweaking synth's parameters.
- Adjustable Tempo and MIDI Clip length.
- Supports landscape and portrait modes.
Price: $4.99 from the Apple App Store.
31 Oct 2013 Nikolozi Meladze releases MIDI Editor for iPad
26 Dec 2012 Nikolozi Meladze updates Easy MIDI to v1.3.1
29 Feb 2012 Nikolozi Meladze updates Easy MIDI to v1.2.1
21 Feb 2012 Nikolozi Meladze updates Easy MIDI to v1.2
30 Jan 2012 Nikolozi Meladze updates Easy MIDI to v1.1