- LV2 Options and Buf-size support (NEW).
- Location markers/bar (NEW).
- MIDI editor line-drawing (NEW).
- Punch & loop recording compatibility (FIX).
- Untangled LV2 UI parameter communication (FIX).
- Dropped libSLV2 support, honoring libLILV for good (FIX).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
Qtractor is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.