8th February 2013
synthv1 - old-school polyphonic synth
samplv1 - old-school polyphonic sampler
rncbc.org has released a new batch of the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, primarily slated for Linux, featuring synthv1, a polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, a drum-kit sampler.
As previously, they all come in a couple of expressions as:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
Interesting changes for this bug-fix release:
- improved filters parameter sensitivity (cutoff, reso).
- envelope generators stage curves now gone a little more old-schooler and analog-like, hopefully improving on the punchy and click-less sound front.
- experimental LV2 Time designated port support (Delay BPM).
- preparations for Qt5 migration.
- sample loop points were missing the LV2 UI state restoration. (samplv1).
18 Jul 2013 rncbc.org updates Qtractor to v0.5.10
31 May 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.3
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1