synthv1 - old-school polyphonic synth
samplv1 - old-school polyphonic sampler
rncbc.org has released a new batch of the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, primarily slated for Linux, featuring synthv1, a polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, a drum-kit sampler.
As previously, they all come in a couple of expressions as:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
Interesting changes for this bug-fix release:
- improved filters parameter sensitivity (cutoff, reso).
- envelope generators stage curves now gone a little more old-schooler and analog-like, hopefully improving on the punchy and click-less sound front.
- experimental LV2 Time designated port support (Delay BPM).
- preparations for Qt5 migration.
- sample loop points were missing the LV2 UI state restoration. (samplv1).