14th March 2012
Rob Papen has updated Punch to version 1.0.3. Included are the Ian Body bank and the Davide Carbone bank plus some new features:
- User MIDI mapping system allowing you to use any MIDI keys to trigger anything in Punch.
- Drum preview muting / soloing via right clicking on the preview pad.
- Key entry into sequencer via right click sequencer menu.
- Tape Delay / Tape Flanger / Analogue Phaser effects.
- MIDI Preset / Bank changes which can be turned on / off (back panel).
- Global Sequencer Sync Off, so that all presets have sequencer syncing turned off.
- Double clicking on dials / knobs set them to their default value.
To download the latest Punch version, log-in to the Rob Papen homepage and visit the download section for Punch. An addendum to the manual detailing the new changes, can be found in the Manual folder or downloaded.
29 Nov 2012 Rob Papen releases "RP-Distort RE" for Reason
16 Nov 2012 Rob Papen updates SubBoomBass to v1.1.2
04 Oct 2012 Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.6.3
31 Aug 2012 Rob Papen releases "Predator - RE" for Reason
29 Mar 2012 Rob Papen releases Blade - Additive Synth
14 Mar 2012 Rob Papen updates Punch Drum Synth to v1.0.3
11 Jan 2012 Rob Papen Albino for Mac updated to v3.1.5
20 Dec 2011 Rob Papen updates Predator to v1.6.2
29 Jul 2011 Rob Papen updates Punch to v1.0.2
21 Jun 2011 Rob Papen updates Punch to v1.0.1
27 May 2011 Rob Papen releases Punch - Drum Synth
14 Jan 2013 Time+Space Rob Papen Deals for Existing Users
10 Aug 2012 Rob Papen - 9 products in 7 Years!
25 Jan 2011 NAMM 2011 Show Report
20 Apr 2010 Pro-Sounds releases Tau Trance for Predator