14th March 2012
Rob Papen has updated Punch to version 1.0.3. Included are the Ian Body bank and the Davide Carbone bank plus some new features:
- User MIDI mapping system allowing you to use any MIDI keys to trigger anything in Punch.
- Drum preview muting / soloing via right clicking on the preview pad.
- Key entry into sequencer via right click sequencer menu.
- Tape Delay / Tape Flanger / Analogue Phaser effects.
- MIDI Preset / Bank changes which can be turned on / off (back panel).
- Global Sequencer Sync Off, so that all presets have sequencer syncing turned off.
- Double clicking on dials / knobs set them to their default value.
To download the latest Punch version, log-in to the Rob Papen homepage and visit the download section for Punch. An addendum to the manual detailing the new changes, can be found in the Manual folder or downloaded.