Rob Papen/LinPlug have updated Albino to v1.01:
- 100 extra presets.
- MIDI program change added.
- Changed release behaviour (more logarithmic).
- Fixed saturation bug (6 dB to high volume).
- Fixed noise while changing reverb parameters.
- Effect buffers are cleared when effects are changed.
- Filter Balance control deactivated when filters are used in serial.
- Enhanced internal resolution of 48 dB in silk filter.
- Fixed denormalization issues with extreme pan.
- Improved saturation (more effective).
- Max volume for Osc and Main Volume now 0dB.
- Increased headroom on Phaser effect.
- Fixed being slightly of tune at low frequencies.
- Fixed bug with circular modulation settings in matrix.
- Improved program change (quicker mute of sound).
- Fixed memory leak with successive editor open/close.
- Numerous small adjustments and optimizations.
- Due to internal changes old songs are to be converted, please read the readme.pdf that comes with the installer.