Rob Papen / RPCX has updated BLUE to v1.7, which features several new features including Unison, Chord memory with strum and Ensemble and Compressor FX and 400 new presets.
New features and improvements:
- Increased Audio Quality with less CPU usage.
- Much improved envelope code, making envelopes punchier and removing occasional envelope aliasing noise.
- Arpeggiator and sequencer: keyboard entry mode via menu, allowing to enter notes by playing them.
- Added Ensemble and Compressor effect.
- Optimized Amp FX (50% less CPU) and, to a lesser extent, other effects.
- Increase the resolution of the modulating effects (chorus, flanger, etc.).
- FX commands: allows you to copy, paste, clear, swap, randomize, load & save fx.
- Chord memory: this has 4 modes, off, learn, play & alt + strum timing.
- Unison 2 / 4 / 6 with detuning.
- Oversampling 16x added.
- More than 400 new presets, using all the new features like Chord Memory, Unison and EnsembleFX. There are now 66 banks and 1700 presets.