15th September 2004
Two sound sources and a stereo microphone can be positioned in the room using a graphical control and the frequency response can be adjusted separately for early and late reflections giving maximum control on the quality and characteristics of the room. A sophisticated mixer then lets you easily control pan, stereo width and signal levels for dry and direct signals as well as early and late reflections.
- High quality room simulation and reverberation.
- Simulates rooms of variable size.
- Early and late frequency response fully adjustable.
- Adjustable pan and stereo width for early and late reflections.
- Flexible mixing of dry and direct signal with early and late reflections.
- Highly optimized DSP code providing low CPU consumption.
- 32 bit floating point audio processing.
- Samplerates from 32 kHz up to 192 kHz.
R2 is available as a VST effect for Windows and costs $99 USD. A Mac OS X version will be available soon. A Windows VST demo version is available.