Steinberg have updated D'cota to v1.01 for all platforms (Windows, OS9, OSX). This update also includes a new bank with 64 cool patches programmed by Lutz Vogelsang. Apparently, these sounds push the capabilities of the D'cota engine a step further. Tip – don’t forget to use the Mod Wheel while playing!
Changes in v1.01:
- "Raster" parameters didn't work for part 2 to 8: fixed.
- ReWire problem: Note Off didn't work: fixed.
- Volume MIDI controller didn't respond: changed.
- Arpeggiator drift: fixed.
- Patch on MIDI channel 1 always opened with preset 1 after loading a
saved song: fixed.
- Envelope parameters sometimes didn't work with MIDI Learn: fixed.
- Sometimes notes stick after release: fixed.
- After editing and saving a new sound while working with multiple
instances of D'cota, the first instance lost its settings: fixed.
- Parameters got inaccessible ("blue knobs") especially after calling
the setup dialog: fixed.
- In rare cases banks didn't load properly with all settings: fixed.
- After applying modulation to FM, and then resetting them again with
ctrl-click, the sound of that part changed: fixed.
- Steinberg hosts: key commands for transport control are now always
- Arpeggiator export was 5ms too late: fixed.
- FM of OSC 3 could not be deactivated: fixed.
- Monophonic play (voices set to 1): previously sustained notes are
retriggered when the current playback note is released.