These EQs offer 8-band for mixing, mastering and sound design. They have been designed to keeps the character and nature of your sound that makes them ideal for a wide range of applications.
EQF8 and EQP8 offer center frequency, bandwidth, gain and bypass on each band. Packed with a number of features, including digital peak meters, a mix fader for parallel equalization, separate left and right channels bypass and a very usable interface.
- Control the gain, center frequency, bandwidth and bypass on each band.
- Bandwidth from one semi-tone to four octaves (EQP8).
- Input and output gain control from -∞ to +6dB.
- Dry/Wet Mix and phase inverter for parallel equalization.
- Separate left and right channels bypass.
- Carefully calibrated Digital Peak Meters.
- Max peak values display.
- Oversampling for clearer sound.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Support any sample rate.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Integrated preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Easy installer.
Price: €49 / $59. Trial version of EQF8 and EQP8 are available to download as VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for macOS and Windows.
Customers of the now discontinued 8eqf and 8eqp plugins are eligible for a free upgrade toward this new equalizers.