13th November 2012
Tek'it Audio has announced the release of GattR, a sequenced stereo gate effect plug-in that helps you create stereo gate, chop, fade effects synchronized on the beat of your DAW with the 32 steps modulation sequencers.
Tek'it Audio says "Link the sequencers to create the same sequence synced on the tempo of your DAW. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence. Create stereo gate, chop and fade effects on the 32 steps sequencers and mix them with your original sound. Randomly generate your effect with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily. Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that's it."
- 32 steps stereo modulation sequencer, synced to your host.
- Sequencers can be linked.
- Sequencer play forward or reverse.
- Effect output gain control.
- Wet and dry signal mix.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.
- 64 factory presets.
05 Oct 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz Pro VSTi to v1.1
23 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz to v2.1
04 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio releases Genobazz Pro (VST Win)
11 May 2012 Tek'it Audio releases FX Bundle