Tritone Digital has released the Windows version of ColorTone-Pro and updated HydraTone to v1.3. For a limited time, ColorTone-Pro for Windows is available for a special introductory price of $69 (usually $129).
ColorTone-Pro is a "Tone Box" which simulates the signal path of analog devices through the use of convolution and various proprietary non-linear processes. ColorTone is designed to provide analog-like character and flavor to the modern digital audio workstation.
HydraTone 1.3 changes:
- Better support for Pluggo 3.5.3.
- Implementation of proprietary challenge-response copy protection system for Windows.
- Windows SSE CPU optimizations.
- Improved frequency knob movement (removed numeric-box drag style entry, see version 2.0).
- Improved Q knob movement (removed numeric-box drag style entry, see version 2.0).
- Improved filter knob movement (removed numeric-box drag style entry, see version 2.0).
- Heavy optimizing of most scheduler events.
- Click on the TriTone Digital logo to display the authorization fields.
18 Jun 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.2
02 May 2012 TriTone Digital updates ClassicTone-560 to v2.1
29 Sep 2011 TriTone Digital releases ColorTone v2.0 for Mac
20 Dec 2007 TriTone Digital launches Holiday Sale
10 Apr 2007 TriTone Digital releases AngelTone for Windows