Valhalla has updated ValhallaRoom to version 1.0.9, which adds a new Dark reverb mode called Sulaco.
- New reverb mode: Sulaco:
- Dark, somewhat sparser than other reverb modes, with lush modulation.
- Wide range of control over Late Size, to dial in tight rooms, huge spaces, and all sorts of things in between.
- Tighter stereo image than other VRoom modes, with Late Cross controlling the initial spread of energy between channels.
- Pro Tools bug fixes:
- The plug-in now shows up in the Reverb category, as opposed to Other.
- The short name displayed in the insert/send window is "VRoom" as opposed to "Valh.".
- Fixed bug with early modulation in Dark modes, where a "pinging" sound could be heard with certain settings.
- Fixed bug related to interaction between short predelay settings and high Early Mod Depth settings.
- The MIX control is now smoothed, for improved automation on sends.
02 Mar 2012 Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaUberMod to v1.0.1
16 May 2011 Valhalla DSP updates ValhallaRoom to v1.0.4
28 Feb 2011 Valhalla DSP unveils ValhallaRoom
12 Oct 2010 Valhalla DSP releases ValhallaShimmer for Mac
19 Mar 2010 Valhalla DSP releases ValhallaFreqEcho MkI