27th June 2008
Way Out Ware has updated the Windows version of TimewARP 2600 to v1.3.1.
- A new standalone host is provided that supports MME devices in addition to ASIO, and also allows selection of MIDI device and MIDI channel.
- Performance improvements have been incorporated. The performance is 10% faster than 1.15 on average.
- Issues related to Vista (especially the German version) have been addressed. It should work on all Vista machines now.
- Master Volume control added to the main panel.
- Beat sync offset feature added to the Beat Synchronization dialog.