Westgatesounds.net has released Incantations IV - Lost Angels, a sound library that consists of 24 all new sounds made from vocal samples in the DNR Collaborative Developers Pack as well as some additional vocal samples of Daniel Kemp and Leilah Wendell and some vocal samples derived from public domain Gregorian Chants. These samples were then programmed as wavesequences in Wusikstation and multi-sampled, resulting in the 24 chants of Incantations IV - Lost Angels:
- All sounds are looped and each Incantation is between 20 to 30 seconds long.
- Each Invocation was programmed using up to 4 WaveSequences (2 instances) in Wusikstation and then sampled.
- Incantations IV is available in a SFZ/WAV version and a sf2 (soundfont) version.
- The SFZ/WAV version is 394 MB and contains 24 multi-sampled stereo sounds. There are also 24 nki files for Kontakt V2 and up.
- The sf2 (soundfont) version is 190 MB and contains 24 multi sampled mono sounds.
Price: The SFZ/WAV version costs $20 and the sf2 (soundfont) version costs $15.
Audio demos can be found here.