Dr. Device is two hi-octane analog-style effects in one. First in the chain is a multi-mode filter, featuring Audio Damage's own private reserve 4-pole lowpass, along with 5 other tasty musical modes. Then, your audio takes a trip through the true-stereo analog delay. Couple these effects with a two-node XYZ pad, motion recording, and kinetics and you've got an effect well-suited for both live performance and studio tweaking.
- Multi-mode filter (4PLP, 3PLP, 2PLP, 4PHP, 2PHP, and 4PBP modes). The 4PLP self-oscillates at high resonance without audio input, allowing Dr. Device to be used as a theremin-type instrument.
- "Tube" style soft saturation and bit reduction.
- Stereo bucket-brigade-style delay, with two filtering modes and tempo-synced time.
- 2-node XYZ control pad, hardwired for control from popular hardware XYZ pads.
- Sophisticated motion recording and kinetics control over the XYZ pad.