|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags|
faderratic brings you cross-fading of 2 stereo inputs, but with a mind of its own and a ton of options to change the fade shape, length, limits, frequency and probability. faderratic works by generating a pulse on a tempo-sync frequency and, depending on the probability, it may trigger a cross-fade event. You can optionally make the fader auto-return to either side and, if you feel like it, trigger a fade manually or control the fader movement totally manually.
NOTE: faderratic is a multi-input effect plugin with 2 stereo inputs. You need a host that allows multi-input effects, such as energyXT, for the cross fading to work. If your host does not allow multi-input effects, you can still use faderratic as a gate, as it will cross-fade 1 stereo input with silence.
- Probability based auto-cross-fader.
- Cross-fade is triggered based on user defined frequency and probability.
- Cross-fade duration in ms.
- 13 different envelope shapes for the cross-fade.
- Trigger alternate fades or auto-return to either input pair.
- Partial fades by scaling the throw and fader limits.
- 4 fade laws.
- Manual trigger.
- Option to manually control cross-fader.
- All controls assigned to MIDI CCs.