|Product||HGS WAV Recorder|
|Type / Tags|
HGS WAV Recorder is a simple plug-in that performs a single role, recording the incoming signal directly to a WAV File. It can be used either in an insert or as a send effect. The sound output can either be direct through, muted or the recorded signal to ensure maximum flexibility. It is a useful plug-in for recording spontaneous improvisations, or providing realtime record functionality in hosts which do not support this directly.
Each WAV is named by the date/time the recording was started so there is no danger of recording over any existing wavs and all are sorted by date. The recording folder is configurable via a text file which can be directly opened via the plug-in at any time in notepad or similar. After changing the path, clicking on update will create the new directory (if needed) and the next wav will be recorded in that location.
- 16-/24-/32-Bit Support.
- Records at Host Project's Sample Rate.
- Mono, Stereo and Sum Output Modes.
- Monitor Switch.
- Bypass - Disables Sound output for silent recording.
- Record Level.
- Record Level Indicators.
- Open Last Recording Button.
- Configurable Storage Directory - Open cfg file to change path, then click update to update the path.
- Open Recording Directory in Windows Explorer.
- Default - Sets to the plug-ins default parameters.