|Type / Tags|
The HoRNet DeeLay is a good sounding vintage digital dub delay, it's capable of common delay duties and it's also up to the most demanding creative tasks.
The vintage button gives the HoRNet DeeLay that typical early 90s sound where digital was still imperfect and with a character of its own.
The DeeLay can make endless feedback loops and changing the delay time changes the pitch of the buffer creating funny and interesting noises, the time parameter can be modulated with an LFO allowing the creation of futuristic wobbling sounds.
Since the delay is digital it has all the robotic artifacts of modulated digital delays instead of the smooth action of an analog emulated delay.
Try it on vocals, guitars or anything that needs space, the HoRNet DeeLay will surprise you with its spacey yet focused sound.
- Delay time up to 5000ms.
- Sync mode from 1/16th to 1bar.
- Capable of endless delay generation.
- LFO from 0.1Hz to 10Hz.
- Time modulation.
- Vintage mode with 12bit ADC emulation.
- Feedback panning per channel.
- Output panning per channel.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.