|Type / Tags|
Windows XP and above
Mac OS X 10.5 and later, Intel CPU
The HoRNet SW34EQ is an equalizer coming straight from the 80s. It's the digital version of the EQ found in an American console and it features the typical analog EQ sound and controls.
This plugin is specifically modeled after one channel of this console used in the main room of Virus Studio, here in Siena, Italy. This EQ is very smooth and gentle, both in the EQ shapes (bells and shelves) and it's almost perfect for general tone shaping, especially the low shelf gives weight to the sound without pumping it too much.
You also get an high-pass filter at 40Hz with 18dB/oct slope that can be activated even if the rest of the EQ is not.
- 4 band equalizer.
- high and low shelf filters.
- 2 parametric filters with three different Q.
- low cut filter at 40Hz with 18/dB octave slope.
- analog emulation with saturation and hiss.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.