|Type / Tags|
tested on Windows 10 (64-bit /32-bit) and windows 8
tested on Mac OS X 10.9 ~ 10.12
|Copy Protection||Key File|
This product is handy for quickly entering chord tones (MIDI notes) without the knowledge of every chord tones of each chord.
- 4 Editing Mode (Default Mode, Circle Of Fifth Mode, Chord Analysis Mode I and II).
- MIDI notes are sent as chord tones by pressing a chord name button.
- Place chords to Daw as MIDI Clip Item. (As of today, this function has been confirmed with the following Host applications: Studio One, Reaper and Bitwig Studio).
- Diatonic chords are highlighted based on the main key and chords' root you set.
- Quick play and check chords tones.
- you can also use it for a rough sketch of chord progressions.
- Useful when writing chord progressions according to tonality.
Update Changes : (2017/07/25 version 2.05):
- Added : Step Sequencer Panel.
- Added : Piano Roll Zoom (Control with modifier key 1 and Mouse wheel).
- Added : Note Order (Note Filter) setting.
- Added : #/b Mark setting.
- Added : 11th Chords.
- Improve : Some Parameters enabled with mouse drag control.
- Improve : Some Inner Function behavior.