|Type / Tags|
KeroVee is a Pitch Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect.
KeroVee can mix two independent Transposed / Formant tweaked outputs of pitch-corrector and bypassed output.
Features / controls:
- Scale Buttons 'C' to 'B' Specify the 'Allowed' note.
- TuneSpeed: Tuning Speed. May be robotic if set to max.
- Nuance: Keep or ignore subtle pitch changes like vibrato.
- Amount: Pitch correction amount.
- Calib: Master tuning.
- TuneTo: Scale/MIDI/MIDIChord
- If enabled both, the MIDI note is prior, but scale tuning is effective after notes are "offed".
- If not enabled both, the output pitch is follow to the input pitch, but be tweaked by transpose and formant parameters.
- Bypass Pan/Level: Bypassed output of source sounds.
- Tone1/Tone2 Presv/Shift/Fine/Transpose/Pan/Level
- Two independent Pitch-correctors output.
- Level: output level.
- Pan: output pan (Note that the audio track must be stereo).
- Transpose: transpose output pitch.
- Fine: fine tuning of the output pitch.
- Shift: formant shift.
- Presv: formant shift mode.
- On: formant is preserved. Independent to the pitch correction. Formant shift is still effective in this mode.
- Off: formant is changed depend to output pitch.
Reviewed By Dsmith500
January 24, 2018
like it very much it makes the sound much better so that my fans cant feel a better vibe and relate to my music. thank you very much and i appreciate this.Read more
Reviewed By Blues_127
May 23, 2013
Kerovee is simply fun to use and play with. As soon as I plugged it in to my tracks and turned it on I was excited. Frankly, I am suprised something so cool is free.
Putting it on a guitar track I was able to get a real interesting flange type sound, that made the guitar part really stand out from the other tracks. Just as well, plugging it in on an already split vocal track - and suddenly I had a country sounding duet with an auto tuned male and a country chick! Without doing anything I was impressed, with a little equalization and compression my wife was asking who the chick was I was singing with :).
Very fun. I have only started to scratch the surface with this.
If you are trolling KVR looking for the best freeware - this and the lighter Rovee are musts for your collection.Read more
Reviewed By Ayavaron
April 13, 2013
There are several freeware automatic pitch-correction plugins and I've tried them all. By far, the one with the most arrestingly good effect is KeroVee's. It's the best-sounding and its GUI is arguably the best-looking. It makes lovely R&B warbles, strong pop-vocals, the characteristic T-Payne effect, absolutely all of that good stuff one would want from an automatic pitch-correction plugin. I whole-heartedly recommend this to anyone looking to manipulate or correct vocals.
(For bonus fun, try sending all your reverb to a track with this on it. It results in something that sounds like a bit like a glitchy string section.).Read more