|Type / Tags|
KeroVee is a Pitch Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect.
KeroVee can mix two independent Transposed / Formant tweaked outputs of pitch-corrector and bypassed output.
Features / controls:
- Scale Buttons 'C' to 'B' Specify the 'Allowed' note.
- TuneSpeed: Tuning Speed. May be robotic if set to max.
- Nuance: Keep or ignore subtle pitch changes like vibrato.
- Amount: Pitch correction amount.
- Calib: Master tuning.
- TuneTo: Scale/MIDI/MIDIChord
- If enabled both, the MIDI note is prior, but scale tuning is effective after notes are "offed".
- If not enabled both, the output pitch is follow to the input pitch, but be tweaked by transpose and formant parameters.
- Bypass Pan/Level: Bypassed output of source sounds.
- Tone1/Tone2 Presv/Shift/Fine/Transpose/Pan/Level
- Two independent Pitch-correctors output.
- Level: output level.
- Pan: output pan (Note that the audio track must be stereo).
- Transpose: transpose output pitch.
- Fine: fine tuning of the output pitch.
- Shift: formant shift.
- Presv: formant shift mode.
- On: formant is preserved. Independent to the pitch correction. Formant shift is still effective in this mode.
- Off: formant is changed depend to output pitch.