|Product||Lucky Bean Piano|
€99 / $129
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
The sound of Lucky Bean Piano comes from a German vintage upright with a mellow and resonant sound. It is a great piano for a modern pop, rock or jazz recording. During its over 70 years' life, some of the world's greatest pianists have recorded legendary albums on it including Duke Ellington, Van Cliburn, Chick Corea and many others.
The NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine provides a small footprint, low latency and a true, rich sound. The Artificial Intelligence Assistant Tool (A.I.) will auto test a controller keyboard and then use artificial intelligence to make suggestions regarding keyboard velocity response, pedal support and other ways to shape the sound.
- Control over hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Real Piano Legato can make the legato passages more realistic with sustaining tone.
- Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano and change the keyboard response.
- 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
- Fast load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.