|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Microphone Transformer models several microphones' sound. From Neumann M149 to U87, AKG C12VR to C414.
By using Sound Magic Modeling Technology, Microphone Transformer not only simulates the frequency response of different microphones, but also their dynamic response with high-end amps. You can mix two different types of microphones by moving a simple slider.
Microphone Transformer is best used when you want a different style of sound in your mix.
Microphone Transformer is provided as an Add-on for Sound Magic Supreme Pianos.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- 6 Microphones simulations and more planned.
- Mix option with two microphones.
- Special Dynamic Shaping controls.
- Supports up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution.