|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MixControl is a flexible channel-strip package consisting of two high quality mixing plug-ins: MixControl Large is intended as an all-in-one solution for more complex mixing needs, while MixControl Small has a reduced feature set and smaller interface for more general mixing tasks.
MixControl Large Features:
- 2 Compressor Modes (transparent/colored).
- 3 level detection modes for gate/comp modules.
- Ultra-responsive gate.
- Internal gate/comp sidechain modules with various filters.
- Input/Output FFT view with peak hold viewable on EQ display.
- 6 band precision EQ utilizing filter curve measurement.
- 13 EQ filter types:
- Low Cut 12dB/24dB/36dB/48dB.
- High Cut 12dB/24dB/36dB/48dB.
- Low Shelf.
- High Shelf.
- Bell (Peak).
- Band Pass.
- Band Stop.
- Brickwall limiter with release control.
- 3 band stereo enhancer with auto makeup and band solo.
- Dynamics->EQ or EQ->Dynamics processing.
- Dynamics metering (envelope follower/peak).
- Sub-preset loading and saving.
- Background skinning.
- 19,200 sample adjustable delay.
- Phase Invert switch.
- Input/Output gain control.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Extremely low CPU usage.