Multiband Bitcrusher I is a multiple bitcrush & downsample plug-in. It selects 4 frequency bands from the incoming signal - Low; Middle Low; Middle High; High - and then processes them through the bitcrusher and/or the grinder. Frequency cut-off point for each band is selectable in a variable range depending on the band; unselected frequencies are cut.
- 4 selectable frequency ranges:
- Low band (250/500 Hz)
- Middle-Low Band (500/2000 Hz)
- Middle-High Band. (2000/8000 Hz)
- High band (7000/16000 Hz)
- Selective Bitcrush & Downsample for each band.
- Additional "grind" for each band to squash more your signal.
- Additional gain for each band.
- Mute-solo-bypass for each band for better control of the bitcrushing process.
- Enabling/disabling post filter for each band.